Reiki is a non-invasive, gentle, yet powerful method of healing. Reiki energy, is universal life that you share with the practitioner during a treatment. It enhances the body’s natural healing ability and promotes wellbeing.
Reiki treatment stands on its own as a healing practice and is also safely used to support orthodox and complementary medicine. Reiki doesn’t interfere with or diminish the intended effects of other health or medical practices.Reiki improve your well-being :
- Helps you to cope with your emotional situation
- Improve your positivity
- Improve sleep
- Helps to recharge and gain peace of mind
Please contact me when you want become a Reiki practitioner by joining my teaching group.
Craniosacral therapy is a subtle and profound healing form.
Craniosacral therapy (also called CST, also spelled Cranial Sacral bodywork or therapy) is an alternative medicine therapy used by physiotherapists, osteopaths, massage therapists, Naturopaths, and chiropractors. It was developed in 1899 by William Garner Sutherland. In a typical craniosacral session, you will usually lie fully-clothed on a treatment couch. The therapist will make contact by placing their hands lightly on your body and tuning in.
The first thing you will probably notice is a sense of deep relaxation, which will generally last throughout the session. This release of tension often extends into everyday life
Craniosacral Therapy has a very high success rate. Most practitioners find that around 85% of clients are happy with the results of the work. Benefits can come in a variety of ways:
- Increased sense of relaxation
- Improvement of the symptoms you came to see the practitioner about.
- Improvement of back pain , migraines ,depression,lack of focus
- Change in behavior patterns, leading to an improvement in relationships with friends, family, colleagues, etc
- Greater capacity to manage life in general
- Better management of specific disease symptoms